Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jtalbot0001
June 20, 2024, 10:56:01 PM
 Does anybody know anybody who values coins for Treasure Case purposes? Pls msg me. Thanks. Jon.
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any economists out there?  (Read 2437 times)
hedgehog
« on: March 07, 2009, 08:06:38 AM »

With the current state of affairs with Banks , shares, housing market and the low wages that are being paid , does anyone know what the future holds? Sort of feels like we are on the brink as a country with the government printing money, is it inflation next?
What do people do with the money when they win millions on the lottery to keep it safe?
How does everything get paid for now there are more people on a pension than ever?
Is it the governments fault? If it is, has every country had an inept government because the effect appears to be worldwide?
The answer to this (and more) I am sure will appear on the following posts, has anyone got the answer?
altinkum

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 11:12:18 AM »

my solution to the present problem's would be to shoot the present goverment and druggie's/ dole scroungers / illegal immigrant's and anyone else who does'nt pay there way. then shut our boarder's so other countrys misfits can get in here and DEMAND A HOUSE. that should save the tax payer a few billion which could be spent on people who deserve help.  mike      p.s  forgot bankers  hang them with a peice of baleing string

explorers, my arse
Spooyt Vane
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 12:16:32 PM »

Buy gold hog ,its where money goes in a recession. Smiley Smiley
Richy
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 01:14:31 PM »

You're right SV, gold is the way to go.
What I don't like are the people who advertise "we will buy your gold for cash" A London trader set up a stall in our local shopping mall and advertised in a local paper just before xmas that they'd be there buying gold for 2 weeks, they're still there in March! At least once a week I have a flyer through my letterbox wanting to buy any old gold or silver,medals,watches etc. I know the price of gold is at record levels and we all have to make a living but personally I think these people are parasites, god knows what family heirlooms these dealers have bought and they only pay scrap value.Makes my blood boil. I'm gonna have a liedown now.

Richy.   

You can show a gift horse water but a pencil must be lead.
Spooyt Vane
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 01:49:31 PM »

Sorry I am such a nugget, I knew I get panned, I am 18 carat fools gold. But on a serious note Rich, your right about dealers  Smiley Smiley
Richy
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »

Millsy you're a very naughty boy for suggesting I sell drugs in John Frost Square, didn't you know that pitch is already taken? lol.

Richy. Wink

You can show a gift horse water but a pencil must be lead.
16.5DD (richard)

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 07:40:47 PM »

if your paying that for h you getting ripped mate its 10x gold 9ct that is being @£5 .
why this situation comes about is stupidly wealthy companies and people causea resetion by withdrawing their investments from circulation and we are talking mega trillions of billions .
these people rule the world for real not like the law enforcing by government these people stop spending world has no money to use .if we all spent out as normal and they did we would be back to normal.
like diamond hoarding for years until the world dries of fresh diamonds so prices increase with demand so these people get 3 times they paid.

you never know what lies below......

dreaming of detecting whilst............
detecting as there nothing else i would rather dooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal